• GSN Accepts direct appointment by the courts as Guardian or Guardian ad Litem in
jurisdictions statewide. Services include case management and 24-hour on call.
• GSN Provides Co-guardianship and general assistance to guardians, including
ensuring compliance with Nevada Revised Statutes through consultations, care management
and support services.
• Educating the community about the purpose, functions, and legal process of guardianships,
including supporting the use of the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics developed by
the National Guardianship Association.
• Assisting attorneys and their clients through consultation and direct services.
• GSN will serve as the Administrator/Personal Representative in the probate of
• GSN will accept fiduciary appointments and serve as fiduciary for a variety of estate
plans, including trustee and successor trustee with court confirmation.
• If a guardianship is not appropriate, GSN can provide crisis financial case
management to clients who need assistance in managing their financial situation.
• Quality Assurance Case Management for Trustees and others in a fiduciary role.
GSN Serves As:
* Guardians to adults (and minors
in certain situations)
* Co-Guardians with family and
friends including those out-of-state
* Fiduciaries for estate plans
* Personal representatives in probates
Nothing in this website constitutes or should be construed as tax or legal advice. Visitors to this website should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent, competent advisor.
Guardianship Services of Nevada is a division of Dunham Trust Company, Inc., is a privately held trust company founded 1999 and licensed and regulated by the State of Nevada, Department of Business and Industry, Financial Institutions Division. Visit Dunham at www.dunhamtrust.com.
Copyright Guardianship Services of Nevada 1999-2016; Copyright Dunham Trust Company, Inc. 2019